How to Fest & FAQs
Buying tickets and passes
- How do I buy tickets and passes? How much are they?
- Do I need a membership to watch films?
- Do you offer refunds or exchanges for passes or tickets?
- I received a voucher code and/or discount code--how do I use it?
- I want to pick up my tickets/passes in person--how do I do that?
- What happened to Reel Patron Benefits?
- I have a companion as a disabled person. Do they need to purchase a ticket?
Attending the Festival in person
- When should I arrive for a screening?
- The screening I want to attend is sold out--what is the Hope Line process?
- Which venues is the Festival using this year?
- What COVID-19 safety protocols does the Festival have?
- What accessibility provisions does the Festival have?
Watching films online
- How do I watch films online?
- Why are not all films available to stream online?
- What tech requirements do I need to watch? Can I stream on my mobile device or tablet?
- I forgot my password!
About the films
- I am under 18/I want to bring someone under 18 to a screening--which films are youth-rated or youth-friendly?
- What are content warnings and how do they work?
- There are too many films/I am looking for something specific! How can I find something to watch?
- Where can I find a printed copy of the Festival programme guide?